NHLA Student Membership Application
The Nevada Hotel and Lodging Association provides many resources for members including seminars, conferences, certification programs, networking, leadership development and special events.
Students meeting the criteria listed here are encouraged to join. Please fill out the form and submit with your dues payment online. All events and activities are listed on the event calendar.
NHLA events are professionally presented and managed. Dress attire and conduct should be business appropriate when attending activities.
Student membership criteria is listed below:
- Must be enrolled at an accredited Nevada university, college or industry school as a full-time student
- Must attend at least one NHLA educational activity per quarter
- Must submit class schedule with membership application at the beginning of each semester for membership qualification
- Students pay normal fees to attend events with a cost (bowling, golf, luncheons, etc.)
- Upon graduation or quitting school, student membership concludes
Thank you for your interest. We wish you the best as you continue your education and broaden your industry knowledge.
Student membership dues: $75.00 annually