The world is going cashless, and employees are receiving fewer tips. youtip provides a simple, fast, and secure digital tipping solution. Guests can tip employees by simply scanning a QR code or clicking a link — no cash or app download required.
With youtip, everyone wins. Guests can reward employees for outstanding service. Employees earn more money and are encouraged to work harder to provide great experiences. And businesses can attract, retain, and motivate their hard-working staff all while gaining insights into the operations. For more information visit www.youtip.money.
Benefits of youtip
• A secure end-to-end solution for cashless and frictionless tipping, expertly handling the acceptance, calculation, and disbursement of tips.
• Developed for hospitality and service businesses by former hoteliers who understand the importance and complexities of tipping.
• A convenient way for guests to tip housekeeping staff, bell staff, valets, and other employees using a digital wallet or payment card on their smartphone. No need to carry cash!
• Designed for quick, easy implementation, with an open API for integrations with other tech solutions (E.g., payroll, task management, time-tracking, and attendance systems).
• Businesses can create multiple tip acceptance points by QR code, NFC, links in a text or email, or API.
• With youtip’s Visa Direct™️ partnership, employees receive tips when they need them: now*.
• Our flexible solution allows customization of QR code designs, tipping screens, collateral, and messaging.
• An optional prompt allows guests to leave a rating and comments after leaving a tip, providing real-time insights into guest satisfaction.
• Automated reporting provides valuable data about tipping practices by guest type, employee, room type, and other key variables.
• For large hotels and groups, our enterprise solution handles all the complexities, integrations, and configurations required for quick scaling across multiple locations.
Thank you to our member blogger, youtip, for this informative blog post today.