The Nevada Hotel and Lodging Association has been serving the industry since 1979. Our mission is to serve the lodging industry by providing representation and advocacy at the local, state and national levels in industry affairs; provide comprehensive and robust educational resources and programs; offer valued member benefits; provide industry communications and networking opportunities; and offer value-added member-based services.
Stars of the Industry
Click here for details.
The leading hotels in Nevada are members of NHLA.
Meet the hotels supporting our valuable hospitality industry.
Join the leaders.
Members Buyer's Guide
NHLA is proud to have over 100 premier and allied members consisting of supporting industry vendors.
To join NHLA, visit our membership page.
More Information/Join our young professionals group
So. NV Member Social
- NHLA Names New Board Members & Plans Northern Nevada Event
- AH&LA: DOL Overtime Rule Hampers Growth; Job Flexibility
- AH&LA Urges Fair Competition In Hotel Booking Following Florida Supreme Court Decision
- 2015 Women of Distinction Awarded to NHLA Executive
- Clark County Department of Building & Fire Prevention “Draft” Guidelines