The Nevada Hotel and Lodging Association has been serving the industry since 1979. Our mission is to serve the lodging industry by providing representation and advocacy at the local, state and national levels in industry affairs; provide comprehensive and robust educational resources and programs; offer valued member benefits; provide industry communications and networking opportunities; and offer value-added member-based services.
Stars of the Industry
Save the Date October 20, 2016, Aria Resort and Casino.
The leading hotels in Nevada are members of NHLA.
Meet the hotels supporting our valuable hospitality industry.
Join the leaders.
Members Buyer's Guide
NHLA is proud to have over 100 premier and allied members consisting of supporting industry vendors.
To join NHLA, visit our membership page.
More Information/Join our young professionals group
- Plates to piano: Siena Hotel furnishings being auctioned to make way for Renaissance
- Nevada Hotel and Lodging Association Announced Recipients of the 2015 Stars of the Industry Hospitality Awards
- NEW STUDY: 15 Million Online Hotel Bookings are Scams Each Year By Rogue Websites
- Van Heffner, Nevada Hospitality Icon Dies at Age 70
- AH&LA Disappointed By DOJ Approval Of Expedia-Orbitz Deal