The Nevada Hotel and Lodging Association has been serving the industry since 1979. Our mission is to serve the lodging industry by providing representation and advocacy at the local, state and national levels in industry affairs; provide comprehensive and robust educational resources and programs; offer valued member benefits; provide industry communications and networking opportunities; and offer value-added member-based services.
Stars of the Industry
Click here for details.
The leading hotels in Nevada are members of NHLA.
Meet the hotels supporting our valuable hospitality industry.
Join the leaders.
Members Buyer's Guide
NHLA is proud to have over 100 premier and allied members consisting of supporting industry vendors.
To join NHLA, visit our membership page.
More Information/Join our young professionals group
Next Event: Stratosphere Poolside Mixer-August 19
So. NV Member Social
- Hotel Industry Opposes NLRB Joint-Employer Decision
- Congressman Hank Johnson Expresses Concern To DOJ on Proposed Expedia Deal
- Invitation to participate in National Drive Electric Week
- Important News from AH&LA Opposing the Expedia Deal
- Proposed Rulemaking To Update The Regulations Defining And Delimiting The Exemptions For “White Collar” Employees